Failte Bed and Breakfast is a beautifully appointed, recently refurbished family home affording high quality, comfortable accommodation and exceptional hospitality. Accommodation is offered in either our Chestnut Room or our Grape Room.
This charming, west-facing, king-sized double/twin bedroom is enhanced by a stylish modern en-suite shower room with bidet.
Catching the early morning sun, this easterly facing, twin room with distant sea view boasts its own private bathroom including over-bath shower.
Breakfasts at Failte
Failte Bed and Breakfast prides itself on freshly prepared & cooked breakfasts and, wherever possible, local quality Scottish ingredients are served.
Guests are offered a menu comprising a selection of continental or cooked dishes to choose from and we endeavour to cater to all tastes. Some of our guest favourites include:
- Porridge with Honey or Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit Salad and Yogurt
- Full Scottish Cooked Breakfast: Bacon, Pork Sausage, Egg (fried, scrambled, poached or boiled) Grilled Tomato, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Potato Scones and Toast
- Meat Free Alternative Breakfast
- Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, Tomato, served with Brown Toast
Enjoy a variety of fruit juices, fresh filter coffee & a selection of teas as your choice of cooked breakfast is served in our relaxing dining area before you start your day.
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Private and On Street Car Parking
- En-suite Shower Room/Private Bathroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities with a large selection of fruit and herbal teas
- LCD televisions with freeview
- Central Heating
- Electric Shaver Socket
Guests have full access to our very comfortable lounge/dining room complete with large screen FreeSat television and large work area.